For people in the writing industry know the importance of the originality of the content. You might be a beginner, amateur or a professional one thing that you all will have in common is writing plagiarism free content. You might have written a literary masterpiece or a groundbreaking article about something you love. But there might be a question lingering in your mind, “Whether what I have written is original and mine or ?” Don’t worry, Free Plagiarism Checker has got you covered.
But before that, there is one thing that you should know about.
What is plagiarism?
Plagiarism means to represent an author’s idea, thoughts, language and/or expression as one’s own work. It is considered to be the breach of academic integrity and violation of journalistic ethics.
What is plagiarism? – MagicTexts
The Dictionary.com defines plagiarism as
An act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author’s work as one’s own, as by not crediting the original author
And Merriam Webster Dictionary defines plagiarism as
To commit literary theft : present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source
Why is non-plagiarized content important?
The next question in your mind might be “Why is non-plagiarized content important?” Well, your content doesn’t only show the readers your originality but also your ethics and the reality of your existence. This is the prime reason that your content should always be your own.
How to check for plagiarism?
There are many ways for you to check for plagiarism. There are many renowned plagiarism scholars. But let us be realistic, hiring such scholars would not only cost you a fortune but also a tonne of time. As all the content has to be manually processed through the trained eyes and still there are significant chances of errors.
“Then, what is the other option?” would be the next question in your mind.
There are software and tools out there which will help you to check if your content is plagiarized or if it is original. You are presented with two options here. One is paid software and tools like Grammarly Premium and then you have free software such as Plagiarism Checker from Free SEO Tools Portal.
Free Plagiarism checker
There might be many free plagiarism checkers out there. But the simplest and the best of the bunch would be Plagiriasm Checker from Free SEO Tools Portal. The reason behind being the ease of usability and the swiftness it provides.
Steps to use the Free Plagiarism Checker:
- Copy the content (your article/passage/report) from your source file. You can select it and use the shortcut Ctrl+C to copy it on Windows and Command+C on Mac. Or alternatively you can select, right click on the mouse and then click on copy.
- Then head to the Free Plagiarism Checker and paste the content you just copied from your source file. The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+V on Windows and Command+V on Mac. Or alternatively, you can right click on the mouse, and then click on paste.
- Click Submit. Submit button is the green color button, just below the dialog box where you pasted your content that you copied from the source file.
That is it!
You will then be presented with a table that shows in detail which lines are not unique and which are unique.
Why to use the Free Plagiarism Checker?
There are many reasons why you should use this Free Plagiarism Checker:
- Accuracy– This Plagiarism checker reads through your content. It then crawls through the millions of web pages on the internet to check if your content is plagiarized or if it is original. This is almost always accurate.
- Speed– All the checking for plagiarism happens within the matter of seconds.
- Ease of use– The plagiarism checker is really easy to use. You just have to paste your content that is it!
- It’s free– The key feature of this plagiarism checker is that it is absolutely free and you have to pay no money for this. Neither do you have to sign-up or enter your credit card details.
This is as good as it gets, do not forget to harness the resources in your reach. Happy writing!